Friday, March 25, 2011

people still do that?

I don't know exactly what killed the written letter.. was it the telephone or email?  I think it was more of a one two punch if you ask me.  Either way I tried finding an email or some contact information for one of the best more horrifying artists to traumatize my childhood:  Stephen Gammell.  I for the life of me couldn't find an email ANYWHERE!  Oh noooo!  The only thing that popped up was a PO BOX and I can't NOT get this awesome artists work into my magazine right?  RIGHT?  So I wipped out one of those old things called a pen and put it to that stuff called paper. (this stuff has lines on it!  and it doesn't get fed into your printer! GASP!)  After several cramps in my hands/fingers (guess those bad boys just hadn't dealt with that much writing in a long time) I had a finished letter!  Now I send and wait.. and wait.. and wait..  I hope he gets back to me because I think it'd complete my whole existence if he did.. Do I sound like much of a fan boy?  lol!  I'll include some of his artwork below so you can become a fan boy or fan girl or if you already know who he is you can take a walk down memory lane.



No comments:

Post a Comment