Saturday, May 14, 2011

People are raving.. Why haven't you bought yours?

Loving all the people diggin' the mag!  If you didn't know the first issue is out and the first batch of shipments are showing up in peoples mail boxes!  Just about everyone who's preordered is choosing to upgrade to a subscription!  I feel really honored for sure!  I'm going to start work on the new issue here soon and depending on how long it takes me to fill the 60 pages (shooting for releasing mags every 3 months) you'll be seeing the evolution of Gore Noir magazine (more of the same but better organized and designed, and higher quality printing)  I'm also shipping out the first order to a store (looking for more as well if you'd like to buy wholesale 5+ copies of the first issue let me know info@gorenoir.com)  I'm making lots of contacts that will definitely make for awesome magazines in the future so you'll definitely want to stay tuned.  We've also got a magazine release party planned in San Francisco click here for details.  Come out and support the magazine and buy a copy straight from us.

1 comment:

  1. I will be ordering my issue soon (waiting for payday!) Sounds awesome. Can't wait! How much to ship to the UK? Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete