Monday, October 19, 2015

Soska Sister's Hellevator Premieres Wed Oct 21st on GSN!!

 
 
I know everyone else is following the Soska Sisters on their social media so you already know about the gameshow they're coming out with on the Game Show Network right?  RIGHT?!?  Well if you've been living under a rock here's the lowdown..  The gameshow is called Hellevator and it premieres this Wednesday Oct 21st 8/7c on Game Show Network.  This is a terrifying new gameshow from Blumhouse, and hosted by our favorite Twisted Twins The Soska Sisters.

The show places contestants in a warehouse where they then are guided into the Hellevator.  The Hellevator takes them to the different floors that they will get asked to go through devious challenges.  Each challenge will test the limits of the contestants fears to see if they have what it takes to win the money.  I was able to watch the first 10 minutes of the show on Yahoo HERE

I saw a few sites attempting to say that the horror crowd would not like Hellevator, that it was more for the mainstream crowd..  But I would beg to differ.  Just from the first 10 minutes you can see that it definitely brings the blood..  And I have no doubts that the Twisted Twins will make this gameshow into a must watch.  I was a huge fan of American Mary and I watch it all the time.  Pretty amazing stuff.  Well ladies if your name is attached to it you'll have a viewer in me.  Keep being awesome!  Oh! And we've also got a quick clip for you below!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment