Monday, October 7, 2019

Ashy Slashy: Queen of Halloween - "It's the most wonderful time of the year"


"It's the most wonderful time of the year..."

Who else wants to go pumpkin picking, coffee tasting, go on a slashing spree?! Okay maybe not the pumpkin picking..

So Halloween (the Holiday where chicks are sexy nuns and dudes can walk around with boners) is almost upon us! I get asked every year what I'm going to be for Halloween and majority of the time I'm just myself thanks to life (but hey with a face like mine who needs a costume!) And every year I get asked to help others with costume and make-up ideas. So that's what we'll be discussing today: ideas for Halloween.
 
Now while most aim for humor & the whole sex factor, I like to dabble in the "oh my fuck why is this bitch possessed" category. With that in mind, you can turn any costume into sexy if you really put your mind to it! I have faith in you.
Take Pinhead for example: Terrifying to some, sexy to others. Warning: Weird Boner Alert.
Regan: I mean who WOULDN'T want to have sexy pea soup vomit? 
Pennywise: Because we all float...
Now if these characters are too extreme for your liking, you could always go to being a demon, sexy vampire, or even a Bride!
Halloween is fun, so creating a character should be fun! Who cares what others think or do, there is no right or wrong way of doing Halloween! (Unless you don't celebrate then you can just go fuck yourself... But who am I to judge?! Oh wait, I'm the Queen of this holiday! I can judge!)

Don't be too hard on yourself, don't compare your costume to others, and most of all: Have fun! No matter what you choose to be, always remember this- most people will be too drunk to remember anyway, including you.

Creep it real-
Ashy Slashy

No comments:

Post a Comment