Sunday, October 17, 2021

Ashy Slashy's Favorite Time Of The Year

 It's that time again! Halloween is upon us! If you're anything like me then you know Halloween is a lifestyle at this point. I don't know about you, but this is absolutely my favorite time of year. The crisp cool air, the colorful leaves on the ground, spooky movies being watched, hiding a dead body, drinking hot cocoa, reading a book, killing teenagers at a lake... you know, Fall shit.


So here is my recommend list of shows you honestly need to watch during this fantastic time of year. 

The Crow (1994)


Halloween (1978)


Idle Hands (1999)


Hocus Pocus (1993)


Trick R'Treat (2007)


Sleepy Hollow (1999)


The Addam's Family (1991)


Scream (1996)



Penny Dreadful (2014-2016)


Ginger Snaps (2000)


Thirteen Ghosts (2001)



Let me know down in the comments what your favorite movies are to watch during Halloween season! As always, stay creepy my fiends!

-Ashy Slashy

No comments:

Post a Comment