Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bosom Banner Buddies


Feel free to steal this banner (click on it and it should open the image then right click that bad boy or drag and drop) and target it to:  http://www.gorenoir.com  All your support is greatly appreciated!  Without the encouragement from everyone I don't think I would have got through the making of the first issue.  Now that we've got to the top of the first mountain it's smooth sailing from here.  We still have ad space open for the first issue if you are interested email:  info@gorenoir.com  Forward that to friends you think might benefit from ad space in our mag thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Your magazine looks totally awesome and up my street. Love the blog too! Going to recommend to my friends. Please feel free to drop by my blog if you have the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On an side note, I'm in the UK. Will your mag be coming out over here at any time or would you be willing to send it overseas? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we'll ship to the UK (and anywhere else in the world) Thanks for the kind words! and you are officially being followed..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks :) Awesome, I'll put my order in soon as I get paid!

    ReplyDelete