Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dellamorte & Co.

Ranging from severed hands to crazy skull bishops Dellamorte & Co. has a wonderfully macabre style that definitely piqued my interest from the beginning.  (I'm a sucker for severed body parts?)  If I could somehow get my hands of every piece of artwork that they do my trailer would be complete. HINT HINT They'd fit right in with my skull collection and my newly purchased prosthetic hook arm/hand.   I look forward to finding out a bit more about the process from idea to finished piece and I'm sure your eyeballs will be delighted by Dellamorte's artwork!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is awesome...it reminds me a little of terminator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea like a deconstructed terminator that's now being worshiped by some crazy civilization.

    ReplyDelete