Wednesday, December 2, 2015

NSFW Nikki Doll Blood Bath Photos by MichellexStar

Gore Noir:  Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions Nikki! What was it like bathing in blood? Would you ever consider bathing in real blood?

Nikki Doll:  It was wonderful, LOL.  It was actually Kool aid because I ran out of money and needed a tub of blood to make some awesome Bathory inspired pics with the amazing Michelle Star. It was cold but felt nice cause it was hot as hell that day.

GN:  Elizabeth Bathory is definitely an infamous lady for her virgin blood baths. Thoughts on her story?

ND:  Of course, I wanted to create a modern day blood bath and based this idea off of her. Not to sound like a creeper LOL but I find her fascinating! All the macabre/eerie history, myths, and unusual facts pique my interest.

GN:  I read you do both modeling and burlesque, so what's it like balancing the two? Any horror related performances in your repertoire?

ND:  I do! Well, sometimes it can be difficult focusing on both because I work all the time, do makeup freelance, and I am going to school to be a licensed esthetician/makeup artist. Right now as I currently moved from Philly to Texas not too long ago. I’m still trying to get settled and meet people in the state I can work with. I have modeled here in Texas and in 2016 I have tons of shoots booked with all kinds of amazing people.  As far as burlesque, I will be making my Texas debut in 2016 as well :). But to answer your question its tough at times especially because I don't have much money and I’m in a completely new scene.  Pretty much all of my past performances have been horror related from a werewolf, to killer housewife, to zombie, and I plan on doing some traditional burlesque as well as making new horror performances this new year.

GN:  If you were able to transport yourself onto the set of a horror film and take a role on the movie, which film would it be and which character?

ND:  This is such a tough question because there are certainly quite a few I would love to be in.  I suppose it would be really cool to have worked on and portrayed the bride of Frankenstein.  That would be amazing.

GN:  Let’s talk horror in general! What do you think about the new horror movies coming out?

ND:  HAHA…  Well I’m not a fan of new horror movies for the most part.  I mean there are a few once in a while that come out and I really enjoy them, but I’m a huge fan of silent horror films,30’s/40’s/50’s horror, old 60’s B movies, love most horror movies out of the 80’s and early 90s.  The movies that come out now, most of them suck.  I feel they don't put the effort and creativity in them that they used to.  I’m a makeup artist so with horror movies I enjoy looking at the special effects and I feel movies today lack that because they just use the computer for everything.  If they do bad ass special effects and have a fair amount of story and gore then I give it a chance.

GN:  Lastly throw out some links for yourself and give the people some parting words!

ND:  I’d love to :)

Nikki Doll
Facebook- www.facebook.com/nikkidollpinups
Instagram - @deadlynikkidoll
Twitter - @deadlynikkidoll

(You can find more of MichellexStar's photography here:  www.facebook.com/Michellexstar)





No comments:

Post a Comment