Tuesday, February 5, 2013

When the shit hits the fan..

Just updating everyone on progress with issue 7.  Apparently due to "user error" meaning they said I did something wrong.  All the stock of issue 7 came in cropped HORRIBLY.  I had uploaded the file and ordered a proof to see how it would come out and it came out perfectly.  So I finished up some of the text never changing the size or anything of that nature and reuploaded the file and ordered the prints.  Little did I know that they were going to be a good 1/2" difference between the printings.  Long story short we are in a rocky area right now and need to shell out for a new batch of magazines while we are stuck with a big batch of horribly cropped ones that we can't sell.

I have no timeline of how this is going to happen I'm hoping to have them done by the 3rd week of February at the latest and hopefully this batch will come out fine.  Thanks everyone for their patience and understanding while we've been going through all these trials and tribulations.  Your positive attitudes are the reason I'm still making this magazine!  On a positive note I'm working on a variant special limited edition super secret cover for issue 7 that we will be putting out shortly.  Here's a sneak peek at what it'll look like:

No comments:

Post a Comment